Saturday 20 October 2012

How do you plan?

Planning.

"Fail to plan and plan to fail," said my last principal. He was right - if you don't have plans then you aren't accountable and can't cover the curriculum in time. This year it's been particularly important in Australia with the roll-out of the new national curriculum.

I have lots of different proformas for different purposes. I have Term Overviews, IEPs, Weekly Plans, Guided Reading Plans, Guided Maths Plans, and Unit Plans for Science, History, Health and Literature.

I would love to hear from other bloggers. Later I will post some of my other plans. For now, here is a photo of my Term Overview. It's full of scribbles as I make sure that everything is taught before the end of November ready for end of year reports in the second week of December.


No comments:

Post a Comment